Let's run for underprivileged primary student
06.00am Runner Check-in and collect T-shirt
07.00am Opening Speech
07.15am Fitness Exercise
07.30am Flag off
09.30am All runner to reach the finishing line
10.00am Presentation of the token of appreciation
10.30am Lucky Draw & Closing Speech
11.30am Event end
Rules & Regulation
1. This event is open to public.
2. Participants who are below 18 years old are required to have parents’ permission to participate. Participants who are below 12 years old are required to be registered together with their parents and must be accompanied by their parents/guardians at all times during the run.
3. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis, and it is subject to a maximum capacity as determined by organizer.
4. This is not a race event in any format.
5. Registration fees paid are not refundable.
6. All participants are encouraged to dress in proper sports attire for the run.
7. Upon signing the registration form, each participant confirms that they are physically and mentally fit for the running the distance.
8. The organizers reserve the right to stop any participant who poses a safety risk and threat to himself/herself/themselves and, or others from continuing his/her/their participation in the event.
9. The organizer has the full rights to change the venue, date, schedule, format, rules & regulations, prizes, registration fees and contents of the registration form without prior notice. However, participants will be informed of the changes.
10. The organizer or any parties involved in the event shall not be liable for any injuries and physical damages sustained, loss of personal belongings, or expenses incurred by participants and individuals during or after the event
11. Participants will participate in this event at their own risk.
12. Participants hereby waive all claims hereafter available to them, their family members or any guests introduced by them of any loss of and/ or damage to any of my/ their property, and my/their deaths or personal injury whether the same is/are caused or occasioned by an act, omission or negligence whatsoever of the Organizer.
13. Participants hereby give permission to the Organizer the right to use the participants’ photograph for publicity purposes
14. These rules and regulations are subject to modification, as needed, without prior notice. The Organizer reserves the right to make said modifications at its sole discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When and where is the ‘WE Run 1.0 #Bagtoschool’ will be held?
“WE Run 1.0 #Bagtoschool”will be held at Eco Business Park 1 Phase 2 on Saturday, 20th July 2019 at 6:30am.
2. When is the closing date for registration?
Registration closes on the 21st June 2019.
3. What is the minimum age to participate in this event?
For participants between 7 – 12 years old must be accompanied by adults.
4. How do I register?
You can register via Online Registration at http://werun.sor.my or call 6016-7032022.
5. What’s the payment method?
Payment can be made by bank transfer.
6. Will I be able to get a refund if I choose not to participate after the registration?
No, the registration fee is non-refundable.
7. When and where can I collect my goodies bag?
20th July 2019, 6:00am at Eco Business Park 1 Phase 2.
8. Can I appoint a representative to collect my goodies bag on my behalf?
Yes, you may appoint a representative to collect your goodies bag on your behalf. He or she must present your QR Code for online check-in.
9. Can I change the size of my cycling tees during the goodies bag collection??
No. Changes in t-shirt sizes will NOT be entertained during collection period.
10. Will there be any drinks point??
Yes. Drinks will be given out at the water station. Try to bring your own water tumbler for promoting green environment.
11. Where can I park my vehicles?
At dedicated parking area in Eco Business Park 1 Phase 2.